Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Wow, I can't believe that I wasn't able to post any more last week after Monday.  Hopefully this week will be a bit easier for me at work and I can participate in the blogging world more.  Okay enough of that......




It's time again for Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.  I am so inspired every week when I read through all of the wonderful meal plans posted there.  If you've never been or don't go there on a regular basis; I really want to encourage you to check it out!

Here's what is on my menu for this week:


Monday - Oven Roasted Chicken, Steamed Veggies, Bread (Bread Machine), Death By Chocolate Cake
Tuesday - Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, Tossed Salad, Homemade Bread Sticks, Left Over Cake
Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin, Glazed Carrots, Green Beans, Left Over Bread, Banana Pudding
Thursday - FFY or Left Overs
FridayBeef Enchilada Casserole, Salad, Cornbread, Fresh Fruit and Ice Cream
SaturdayBaked Potato Soup, Sandwiches, Apple Slices
Sunday - Homemade Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars


What's on your plate for the coming week?  Leave me a comment!

2 comments: